The ‘PB’ monogram on these pants was designed by founder Pierre Balmain in the ’70s and recently revived by Creative Director Olivier Rousteing. Made from jacquard-knit, they have wide legs with cuffs that pool at the floor and fasten with a gleaming gold-tone zip along the back.
Size & Fit
- Fits true to size, however those who are between sizes should take the smaller size
- High-rise, cut for a wide-leg fit
- Particularly long in length
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is 180cm/ 5’11” and is wearing a FR 36
Details & Care
- Red, white and beige jacquard-knit
- Zip fastening along back
- 90% viscose, 8% cupro, 2% metallic fibers
- Made in France
There are no reviews yet.