Balmain’s Olivier Rousteing has such a flair for tailored jackets, each season crafting styles that nod to the house’s archives. Expertly made from grain de poudre wool in a smart, double-breasted silhouette, this blazer has padded shoulders and a belted waist. Glinting studs at the shawl collar match the gold buttons through the front.
Size & Fit
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Designed for a loose fit, use the belt drawstring to cinch in at the waist
- Internal shoulder pads
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is 180cm/ 5’11” and is wearing a FR 36
Details & Care
- Black grain de poudre wool
- Button fastenings through double-breasted front
- 100% wool; lining: 100% silk
- Dry clean
- This item has been imported
There are no reviews yet.